Dog with ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ abscess rescued and transformed

This terrified young girl was in excruciating pain from an abscess around her neck, which had caused so much swelling that she couldn’t turn her head. An abscess is a collection of pus under the skin caused by a bacterial infection.

We believe she was bitten by another dog, and the abscess grew to battle the infection from the puncture. An untreated abscess can cause sepsis and even death, therefore it was critical that she obtain treatment as soon as possible.

We treated her with antibiotics, painkillers, and gave her sedation to painlessly drain the abscess. As soon as Saaya woke up from the sedation she was already feeling so much better, and within just a day she looked like another dog, and a beautiful one!

Please watch video as below:

Related Posts