Little daughter immediately calls the police when she caught her dad lose consciousness

When we became parents, it didn’t take long for our lives to shift in a way that’s perhaps difficult to explain to someone who’s never been a mom or a dad. Put simply there isn’t anything in the world that the vast majority of us wouldn’t do to protect our babies and keep them safe from harm. The idea that something bad could happen to them is enough to make us sick to our stomachs. It’s our job, our responsibility to be prepared to act when the time comes. But what about when the roles are reversed? Unlikely as it may seem what happens when it’s the parent who’s in need of life-saving help and the children who are left to determine what course fate will take?

Macy’s semru had decided she simply did not want to go to school. On the morning of April 12th so determined was she to stay home in fact that her mother Kate Semru eventually seated allowing her to stay home with her four-year-old brother and dad father Kyle Semru 37 Works night shifts and woke up that same morning feeling under the weather. Yet it was after his partner Kate left the family home that he took a decided turn for the worst as per reports young, Macy first realized something was wrong when she heard her dad shouting out an alarm. She and her brother Caleb made their way down to the basement only to encounter the terrifying sight of their dad passing in and out of consciousness.

Thankfully Macy retained her composure, she got her father’s iPhone and in between his fits she was able to get his passcode from him, she then used Safari to search for the local police and talk to the Department’s Administrative Assistant. Four-year-old Caleb meanwhile did his his best to comfort his father.

All children are a gift from God. Every single life, every single child, is a reward and blessing. Whether they’re bringing parents pride and joy, or whether they are teaching us how to be more patient and forgiving, children are a gift from God and a source for the growth of His Kingdom here on Earth!

First Responders soon arrived on the scene and Kyle was whisked away to Wentworth Douglas Hospital in Dover New Hampshire. There he spent three days being given oxygen.

“On Tuesday I had an incident at home due to an ongoing issue that had affected my sinuses and lungs” Kyle Simru wrote on Facebook “my six-year-old daughter was able to navigate my phone and call for help I’m almost certain she saved my life. Please watch video below:

Related Posts